The Tribunal is established under Section 87 of the Tourism Act No. 28 of 2011, Laws of Kenya.
Number of members of the Tribunal
- it is composed of 5 members inclusive of the Chairperson.
Quorum of the Tribunal
- in determination and hearings of the Tribunal, the Chairperson and two other members shall form quorum.
the Tribunal shall hear and determine;
- appeals arising from any decisions made under the Act by the Tourism Regulatory Authority;
- complaints arising from the exercise of the Minister’s powers;
- any conflicts that may arise between tourism agencies;
- questions relating to refusal to grant a license by the authority under the Act or unreasonable delay in the making of the grants; and
- complaints by any person aggrieved by any act done by any person.
- tourism agencies
Locations and contacts