- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Human Resource and Administration (DHRA)
- Public Affairs and Communication (PAC)
- Performance Management (PMD)
- The Finance Directorate
- Information Communications Technology (DICT)
- Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
- Chief Accounts Controller (CAC)
- Building Services (DBS)
- Audit and Risk Management Directorate
- Office of the Ombudsman
The Judicial Service Commission established the office of the Registrar Tribunals in April 2017 to coordinate the affairs of Tribunals.
There are over 50 Tribunals in Kenya established under different Acts of Parliament.
The Registrar is in charge of a Secretariat that oversees operations of 20 tribunals, which have transited to the Judiciary. The Tribunals under the Judiciary are listed below with their physical locations.
For any queries, kindly contact the Tribunals Secretariat at
Tel: 0792 429713
P.O Box 30041-00100