Office of the Chief Registrar
Functions of the Chief Registrar
1. To prepare estimates of expenditure and submit to the National approval
2. Administer the Judiciary Fund
3. Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission; National Council for Administration of Justice.
4. Perform Judicial functions vested in the Chief Registrar by law
5. Exercise powers vested in the office of the Chief Registrar by virtue of any law or regulation and give effect to the directions of the Chief Justice
6. Authorized officer of the Judiciary who shall be responsible for the efficient management of the day to day operations and administration of Human Resources in the Judicial Service
7. In charge of support services in the Judiciary and in particular, planning, development and organization of staff
8. Monitor and enhance administration and office procedures to maximize on efficiency and quality of service
9. Plan, prepare, implement and monitor the budget and collect, receive and account for revenue
10. Prepare reports and proposals on administration issues
11. In charge of the procurement of all stores, management and maintenance of all physical facilities.