- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Human Resource and Administration (DHRA)
- Public Affairs and Communication (DPAC)
- Performance Management (PMD)
- The Finance Directorate
- Information Communications Technology (DICT)
- Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
- Chief Accounts Controller (CAC)
- Building Services (DBS)
- Audit and Risk Management Directorate
- Office of the Ombudsman
Office of the Chief Registrar
- To prepare estimates of expenditure and submit to the National approval
- Administer the Judiciary Fund
- Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission; National Council for Administration of Justice.
- Perform Judicial functions vested in the Chief Registrar by law
- Exercise powers vested in the office of the Chief Registrar by virtue of any law or regulation and give effect to the directions of the Chief Justice
- Authorized officer of the Judiciary who shall be responsible for the efficient management of the day to day operations and administration of Human Resources in the Judicial Service
- In charge of support services in the Judiciary and in particular, planning, development and organization of staff
- Monitor and enhance administration and office procedures to maximize on efficiency and quality of service
- Plan, prepare, implement and monitor the budget and collect, receive and account for revenue
- Prepare reports and proposals on administration issues
- In charge of the procurement of all stores, management and maintenance of all physical facilities.
Registrar of the Supreme Court
The Registrar, Supreme Court is responsible for the record keeping and the day to day administration of the court.
Registrar of the Court of Appeal
The Registrar, Court of Appeal is responsible for the record keeping and the day to day administration of the court.
Registrar of the High Court
The Registrar, High Court is responsible for the record keeping and the day to day administration of the court.
Registrar Employment and Labour Relations Court
The Registrar, Industrial Court is responsible for the record keeping and the day to day administration of the court.
Registrar of Magistrates Courts
The Registrar, Magistrates’ Court is responsible for the record keeping and the day to day administration of the court.
Human Resource and Administration (DHRA)
DHRA is responsible for employee planning and resourcing, training and development, staff welfare and mobility and to ensure a conducive work environment for all staff and clients.
Public Affairs and Communication (DPAC)
DPAC is responsible for broad aspects of internal and external relations in the Judiciary. Its mandate covers public, media and stakeholder engagement with the Judiciary
Performance Management (DPM)
DPM is responsible for steering judicial operations into the new culture of transformation and doing business by developing, implementing, and operationalizing performance measurement systems.
Information Communications Technology (ICT)
DICT is responsible for acquiring and implementing quality and integrated ICT solutions that enable the Judiciary to efficiently and effectively fulfill its mandate.
Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
DSCM is responsible for obtaining quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost to ensure value for money to the Judiciary
Chief Accounts Controller (CAC)
Directorate of Building Services (DBS)
The Audit and Risk Management Directorate (ARMD)
The directorate is mandated with Planning, Budgeting, Reporting, and Monitoring and Evaluation to ensure accountability in preparation and implementation of the budget in the Judiciary.