- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Human Resource and Administration (DHRA)
- Public Affairs and Communication (DPAC)
- Performance Management (PMD)
- The Finance Directorate
- Information Communications Technology (DICT)
- Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
- Chief Accounts Controller (CAC)
- Building Services (DBS)
- Audit and Risk Management Directorate
- Office of the Ombudsman
Office of The Principal Judge of The High Court
The Principal Judge of the High Court in consultation with the Chief Registrar of the Judiciary is responsible to the Chief Justice for the administration of the High Court.
The Judge is elected by the judges from among themselves to serve for a non-renewable term of five years.
Hon Lady Justice Lydia Achode, Principal Judge, High Court of Kenya.