- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Human Resource and Administration (DHRA)
- Public Affairs and Communication (DPAC)
- Performance Management (PMD)
- The Finance Directorate
- Information Communications Technology (DICT)
- Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
- Chief Accounts Controller (CAC)
- Building Services (DBS)
- Audit and Risk Management Directorate
- Office of the Ombudsman
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF JUSTICE
FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF JUSTICE
The Deputy Chief Justice deputizes the Chief Justice and is the vice-president of the Supreme Court. The Deputy Chief Justice is responsible to the Chief Justice in the exercise of the functions and duties of the office.
She practiced law in the firms of Muthoga Gaturu & Company and later Mutunga & Company Advocates. She thereafter worked as a senior legal manager at Jubilee Insurance Company, served as the Board secretary at the Electricity Regulatory Board, the Deputy Chairperson of the Energy Tribunal, and Director on the Board of Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company before being appointed a Judge of the High Court in 2007.
Lady Justice Mwilu first served in the Commercial Division in Nairobi and later the High Court in Eldoret. She was later transferred to Nairobi where she served at the Criminal Division and subsequently headed the Environment and Land Division of the High Court. In December 2012 Lady Justice Mwilu was elevated to the Court of Appeal where she served as a Judge of Appeal until her appointment as the Deputy Chief Justice. She took the Oath of Office as the Deputy Chief Justice on October 28, 2016.
FORMER OCCUPANTS OF THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF JUSTICE
- Justice Kalpana Rawal
- Justice Nancy Baraza