- That the Supreme Court Building was designed by Sir Herbert John Baker in 1929 who also designed the City Hall and Nairobi School?
- That the Supreme Court foundation stone was laid by Sir Edward Grigg, Governor of Kenya Colony on July 7, 1930?
- That after independence, the Provincial Headquarters and the Inland Revenue Office housed in the building, were moved to old Jogoo House, then the building was renamed ‘the High Court’?
- That the Supreme Court building was gazetted as a National Monument on the December 1, 1995?
- The after the promulgation of the Constitution 2010, the building’s name was changed to Supreme Court?
I thought you should know.