- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Office of the Ombudsman
Office of the Principal Judge
The Principal Judge in consultation with the Chief Registrar of the Judiciary is responsible to the Chief Justice for the administration of the High Court.
The Principal Judge is elected by the judges of the High Court from among themselves to serve for a non-renewable term of five years.