- Judicial Service Commission
- Office Of the Chief Justice
- Office Of The Deputy Chief Justice
- Office of the Registrars
- Office of The Court Appeal President
- Office of The Principal Judge
- Office of the Ombudsman
Office of the Court of Appeal President
The President of the Court of Appeal in consultation with the Chief Registrar of the Judiciary is responsible to the Chief Justice for the administration of the Court of Appeal.
The Court of Appeal President is a judge elected by the judges of the Court of Appeal from among themselves to serve for a non-renewable term of five years.